• Dual SoftFast Core for minimum spin and maximum distance with your driver
• Longer carry and maximum control of the ball due to HEX Aerodynamic dimples
• Ultimate control on and around the green due to very soft cover
• New in box 12 pieces - spec
|Unit price:||€3,33 / Piece|
The Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis special edition is a 4 piece golf ball. It features a new graphene-infused Dual SoftFast™ Core: an exceptionally soft and enlarged inner core surrounded by a firmer outer core. This combination ensures minimal spin and therefore maximum distance when using your driver. Then there is a thin cladding layer. Then an ultra-soft urethane cover for the soft feel and ultimate control on your approach with irons, your short game around the green and the putting work. Low spin provides a lot of distance, but a ball has to make enough revolutions per minute to stay in the air. This is where Callaway's famous HEX Aerodynamic dimples (hexagonal dimples) come in handy. They give the ball sufficient rising power and reduce air resistance. What is the reason behind the colors and patterns? The Truvis color pattern (Callaway calls it 'Truvis technology') should allow you to see the ball better. That should lead to more focus, and therefore a better result.
• Dual SoftFast™ Core for minimal spin and maximum distance with your driver
• Longer carry and maximum control of the ball due to the HEX Aerodynamic dimples
• Ultimate control on and around the green due to the very soft cover
• New in box of 12 pieces
The Callaway Chrome Soft is used by big names like Phil Mickelson, Sergio Garcia, Francesco Molinari and Henrik Stenson on the PGA Tour. No shame to join them right?!