• Dual SoftFast Core for minimum spin and maximum distance with driver
• Maximum control by HEX Aerodynamic dimples
• Ultimate control on and around the green through very soft cover
• Mix of Chrome Soft and Chrome Soft X and supplied with AA qualit
|Unit price:||€1,00 / Piece|
The Callaway Chrome Soft is a 4 piece golf ball. It has a Dual SoftFast Core: an exceptionally soft inner core surrounded by a firmer outer core. This combination ensures minimum spin and therefore maximum distance when using your driver. Then there is a thin jacket layer. Then an ultra soft outer layer of urethane for the soft feel and ultimate control in both your irons and your short game. Low spin creates a lot of distance but a ball must make enough revolutions per minute to stay in the air. This is where Callaway's famous HEX Aerodynamic dimples (hexagonal dimples) come in handy. They give the ball sufficient rising power and reduce air resistance.
• Dual SoftFast Core for minimum spin and maximum distance when using your driver
• Longer carry and maximum control of the ball by the HEX Aerodynamic dimples
• Ultimate control on and around the green through the very soft outer layer
• A mix with the Chrome Soft and the Chrome Soft X and delivered with AA quality
The Callaway Chrome Soft is used on the PGA Tour by big names such as Phil Mickelson, Sergio Garcia, Francesco Molinari and Henrik Stenson. No shame in joining them right ?!